Cornerstone not deleting image or section, gets stuck

I recently purchased x-theme and installed it. On my first attempt to use cornerstone, I tried to add an image to my homepage. The image never loaded in preview, it just stayed on the loading circle spinning in the middle of a blank image. I then attempted to delete the image. The “are you sure” box pops up and when I click yes, box disappears, but the image doesn’t. I attempted to delete the section, but the same thing happens.
I have already increased my php memory limit to 512mb, and tried disabling all third-party plugins, but neither has fixed the problem. Being I just installed x-theme about an hour beforehand, both x-theme and cornerstone are up to date.

Hey @styx626,

Since you already did some general troubleshooting, would you mind giving us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could look closely into this issue?

Thanks.

Hey @styx626,

Please see Secure Note.

ok, I updated the credentials you asked for, I hope I’m giving the right ftp username because there are several listed on my hosting panel, most of which seem to point to the same place.

Hey @styx626,

Thanks for updating the credentials. Upon testing Cornerstone in your site though, I see no problem. Please watch the screencast in the Secure Note. There could be something in your browser conflicting with Cornerstone. Please try using incognito mode or other browsers.

Thanks.

It was indeed a browser problem. I was using Microsoft edge when experiencing the problem, but once I switched to google chrome, the problem disappeared. Thank you for your time.