Cornerstone not allowing me to update page

I am able to add a section and I can see that it is doing everything I am asking but nothing is happening as far as the text showing up or the background color changing. I am not new to this so I cant imagine what the heck I am doing wrong. Maybe a I am missing something.

nlptrainingconcepts.com (home page bottom)

Hi @Houston,

I checked and can see that you have incompatible versions of the theme and cornerstone.

Please update your theme and cornerstone to latest versions.

The latest version numbers as of this time are

X 6.5.3
Cornerstone 3.5.2

Remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks

Hello Houston,

We’re sorry you are having this issue. Upon checking, there’s error on the console. Do you have a staging for this site? It is better to do troubleshooting on a staging. Copy current site setup on a staging first.

1.) I can see both Cornerstone and X theme is not updated. Please ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. I also found this DEPRECATION: A property of <cornerstone@view:-outlet::ember860> was modified inside the didInsertElement hook. You should never change properties on components, services or models during didInsertElement because it causes significant performance degradation. [deprecation id: ember-views.dispatching-modify-property]
    Do you have any customization on the child theme? Please try to activate main X theme first. Let’s see if this is not a result of any customization.

If the issue persists after this, please share credentials of the staging site inside a secure note so we can check again. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.