Cornerstone: No preview available in page edit

I’ve tried all the things told in the forum, please help to sort this issue.

1 Like

Hello @Viruman,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can confirm the issue of preview not showing up on the page. I see Hey! [object Object] error message in Cornerstone page builder. In dev tools I don’t see any error message showing up. To troubleshoot, we need your permission proceed further. Without informing or taking permission we are not allowed to make changes in customer’s website. Please note that you may experience some hiccups in the functioning of the website.

In the mean time, please make sure following:

1. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Its working fine with default page template.

But I need blank page template since default template does not contain full width. Please go ahead and troubleshoot. And please make blank page template works.

1. Done
  2. Memory limit is 128M and this cannot be increased
  3. Compatible
  4. This also fine

Thanks,
Viruman

Hi there,

The problem is also for the Default Template, I tried to add a new page and the same problem occurred.

Most probably the problem is caused by the lack of memory limit which you need to increase to at least 512M.

But to make sure that is not the only reason I will need you to move your website to a staging one so that we can test for the possible plugin conflict.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.