Cornerstone losing images

Hi, I’m having a problem in which Cornerstone seems to be losing images. On the home page, in visitor mode, a couple of images have gone missing; then when I log in and go to edit in cornerstone (to restore the missing images), nearly all of the images are missing. In text mode, I can see the image URLs are there, so I can’t figure out why they are missing in cornerstone mode. Any suggestions?

site: votingbymail.org
wordpress: 5.2.3
X theme: 6.5.6
cornerstone: 3.5.4

correction: cornerstone version 3.5.5

Hi Steve,

I can not check the cause of the problem without having access to the login information. But I checked the front end, and at least I saw some images are not loading. The reason for that is the URL is not correct. For example:

https://hudsonriveranchorages.org/votingbymail/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mothod-of-voting.jpg

As you can see in the example above the main URL of the site starts with an additional folder votingbymail which is not what the current WordPress installation is.

Maybe you worked on the website there and then tried to move the website to the root folder? If that is the case, then you did not move the website correctly.

Please kindly read the Migrate Cornerstone Data from Site to Site portion of this article.

Thank you.

Thank you for noting that. I have no idea how that happened. Anyway, I was able to reinsert the images and restore the page, and the problem doesn’t seem to be happening anywhere else on the site. Thanks again for your great support team.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.