Cornerstone loader keeps spinning

Hi Themeco!

I’ve read a lot about the spinning issue of cornerstone on this forum but was not able to resolve it. My hosting partner also took a look at it and couldn’t figure it out as well. What we’ve tried so far.

• Deactivated and deleted all plugins
  • Different browsers, Incognito, deleting cache and history
  • Reinstalled Cornerstone
  • Reinstalled X
  • Upgrading PHP limit as instructed in the wp config php
  • PHP version upgraded from 5.6 to 7.1
  • Installed the theme on a test environment off the host with a clean Wordpress installation

In all cases cornerstone keeps spinning. I hope u guys can help me out.

Cheers, Steven

Hi Steven,

Thanks for writing in!

As you have tried all the things to fix the issue, we would request you to please send us your website details or the staging site details where you have the issue so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks for checking for me, I’ve added the secure note.

Hello Steven,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please confirm the login details again as the credentials seems to be incorrect?

Thanks.

You’re right, updated the secure note. Thanks for the quick replies

Hi Steven,

The site seems to be inaccessible at the moment, please check. Is the issue only happening on the homepage, or all pages?

Please contact your hosting support and ask to deactivate the ModSecurity, then check your homepage in Cornerstone to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, since deactivating ModSecurity is not recommended, request to enable it back and unblock/whitelist only the yourdomain.com/pro/ and /cornerstone-endpoint

Thanks,

That’s strange, it is working on my end. I’ve tried the recommended steps via my host. It doesn’t work, but isn’t it the case that they should unblock/whitelist yourdomain.com/x/ instead of /pro where I am using the x theme? The issue is happening on all pages.

Thanks,

Hello Steven,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I can access the website and the credentials are working fine now. I checked the website and editing pages in Cornerstone. In dev tools I see some following error message:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /[À-ß][€-¿]|[à -ï][€-¿]{2}|[ð-÷][€-¿]{3}/: Range out of order in character class

I suggest you to please take a look at following ticket as this seems to be a issue with hosting company.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.