Cornerstone layout not working in X theme

Hi,

I’ve tried everything I can think of to get the column layout options working to show more than a single row, to no avail (screenshot below) where you can see I’m trying to create two columns of varying widths, and they’re just displaying as rows). I’ve updated the theme, cleared the cache etc. Please advise!

Hello @lmmckay,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. Further I see you are also using Jetpack plugin. I suggest you to disable Jetpack from Plugins > Installed Plugins and then test the case again.

At the same time please try out following solutions:

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.