Cornerstone launch content

Hello,
I have a problem on my site: www.fuvi-clan.com, I can no longer modify with cornerstone my pages or when I go in cornerstone there is more Content …
www.fuvi-clan.com
I do not want to update the theme because my developer added me a bar at the top with the logins and some links that I no longer if I do the update

Thank you for helping me: X

My site is : www.fuvi-clan.com

I found but I have another problem the grid is no longer visible when I do launch … there is everything but the grid … and even when I try to put a new one does not work not/…

Hi there,

DId you update Cornerstone? If you did, you will have to update the theme to its latest version as well in order to make sure that it will work seamlessly.

After updating, be sure to clear all caches you employ (page cacheing, CDNs, CloudFlare etc). This has been known to resolve a significant portion of issues encountered after plugin and theme updates.

When I do the updating this removes my bar at the top (Login, Register Premium…), how do I keep it by doing the update?
I try to do the update, even with a private browser it still does not work the grid does not appear in the cornerstone there is anything but the grid.

Hi There,

Please ask your developer to install X’s child theme and setup your customizations inside the child theme. So that you can update parent theme without interfering your customizations.

Thanks!

And regarding the grid still no resolution?

Hi There,

We need your theme updated to the latest version in order to check what is hapenning with The Grid

Does the grid no render at all, or does not render on Cornerstone but renders on the live site?

Please update your theme and provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you