Cornerstone keeps loading :(

It just keeps spinning and spinning but won’t actually load it,

All the thing is up to date and have set up the memory allocated to PHP.

Hello @lkylkylky1234,

Thanks for writing in!

Does this issue happened right after you have updated to X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4? Please clear your plugin caches. Temporarily deactivate Autoptimize plugin, Polylang plugin or WP Rocket plugin if you have installed any of these plugins.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Still not working, Attached is the Info

Hi there,
i have the same problem and i deactivated Polylang plugin and now it´s working for me on 4 websites that were with the same issue.

Hey @jlampreia,

It’s good to know that deactivating Polylang plugin resolved your issue.

We really appreciate for telling us.

Hello @lkylkylky1234,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us.
It seems that the username is invalid.

Please double check.

Please use this, thanks

Hi @lkylkylky1234,

Thank you for the credentials, but is the issue only happening to a specific page? I can open your page in Cornerstone just fine.

Try using the Incognito/Private mode of the browser where there is no caching and add-ons involve. If it works then you know its a browser’s cache or browser’s add-ons is causing the issue. You can then clear your browser’s cache or find on your Add ons which one is causing the issue by deactivating it one by one.

How do I set my browser to Incognito or private mode?

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.