Cornerstone keep spinning after upgrading

Dear support,

I just upgraded my cornerstone to the latest version and when I tried to open it. It just kept spinning. How can I solve this problem?

Cheers,
Ken

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Thai,

I tried but still the same. Here is the login info.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi There,

I can see you have updated cornerstone but not the theme, This creates compatible issue.
Please update your theme to latest version and let us know if that fixes your issue.

check update guide for help!

Thanks

I have updated to the latest version but still the same. Could you please check?

Hi There,

I’ve just checked your home and a few pages, they’re loading fine:

Could you please clear all the plugin & browser caches and check again?

Thanks.

Dear support,

What i mean is I can’t access the Cornerstone page under X. Please see image link in secure note.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Your version of X (6.0.4) and Cornerstone (3.1.6) is not compatible. Please update your X to the latest version, you can check what are the latest compatible versions here.

You can follow the updating methods provided here.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I just upgrade the X theme and cornerstone to the latest version but still the same.

X theme 6.22
Cornerstone 3.2.2

Hello There,

I am still seeing the older versions in your homepage.

Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Fastest Cache, please clear your plugin cache first before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.