Cornerstone Issues Not Loading Context

Hi there,

Having an issue with the page builder not showing edits on the live page. Have created this video:

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the video explaining the issue. However it seems that the login credentials you have provided are invalid, so I could not login into your site.
ERROR: the password you entered for the username is incorrect.

Most common issues are that when you have improper usage of HTML syntax in your page OR when you don’t have closed your HTML syntax properly on your page. Please check all of your custom HTML added to your page and make sure that you have properly closed them.

Also it’s important to clear all caches when testing your page by following this guide (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks, @mldarshana. Have updated login details.

Hey Thomas,

The Section that disappears in tablet even if the Hide During Breakpoints says otherwise is iPad 9. I saved your page as a template using Template Manager and loaded it up in a new test page I’ve created in your site (see secure note).

The issue persisted in the page so I removed sections above the iPad 9 section and it showed up. This means that this is not an issue with the builder and there’s most probably broken HTML in the sections that I’ve deleted. I removed a lot of sections though so I am not sure what section was causing the issue. Please find the broken custom HTML in the page and that would fix the issue. You can follow what I did. Just load up the X Support Test template to a test page and remove sections one by one while checking if the issue persists each time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.