Cornerstone issue with update

website - https://www.kiscc.com
Just updated to most recent X theme and cornerstone version. Now having problems on front end for example:

[x_raw_content style=“margin: 1.45em 0 1.95em;”]
June 18, 2018: KIS is saddened to announce the sudden passing of John Marciano, a KIS owning partner. Prior to joining KIS, in 1988, John founded Total Corporate Services. In 2003, John merged TCS into KIS, becoming our Director of Sales. John was passionate and proud about three things: his family, the San Francisco Giants, and KIS. We feel privileged to have had the benefit of John’s leadership and guidance for fifteen years, and our lives are dimmed by his passing. We extend our condolences to John’s wife, Cindy, and his children Brittni and Johnny.
[/x_raw_content]

[x_raw_content style=“margin: 1.45em 0 1.95em;”] is showing when it shouldn’t. Please help asap. This is happening throughout the website.

I’m also having the exact same issue on my client’s website: https;//www.fittobetan.com. Also I’m getting this error in the Cornerstone editor:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284.

The editor won’t even load for the main page and gives me this error:

The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

Origin URL: https://www.fittobetan.com

Preview URL: https://www.fittobetan.com/

I need to get this fixed for my client asap.

Hello @Calvert567,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am really sorry for the issue you are facing. I checked the website and it’s evident that the shortcode is showing up only for Raw Content Elements. Please try out following solution and let us know the outcome:

1. Please try deleting Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that to reinstall Cornerstone, please navigate to X > Validation. Doing so will automatically reinstall Cornerstone. Sometimes, due to hosting environments some plugin files don’t get updated. Please try out reinstalling Cornerstone and see how it goes.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Hello @dcboswell,

Thanks for asking and I am really sorry for the issue you are facing.

To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.

will deleting cornerstone affect any of the current content/create any issues?

So I did delete cornerstone, flushed cache and by the time I went to add cornerstone again the X theme had automatically installed the plugin again. This did not fix the issue. Can you log in and take a look please. Login info attached to the initial ticket.

I just went through and deactivated every plugin and then reactivated. None of them fixed this issue.

Hi there,

We were able to confirm this was an issue with today’s update. We’ve just pushed a fix to automatic updates. Could you try the latest version of X and Cornerstone and let us know if that helps? You may also need to clear your cache afterwards.

Hello @clevyr,

In case you are facing similar issue, please make sure to update to the latest version (X Theme 6.3.3 and Cornerstone 3.3.3). If the problem is still there, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same.

Thanks.

yes that worked. thanks.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.