Cornerstone Issue - 3.0.4 layout - no margins

When updating my Cornerstone Plugin from 2.1.7 to 3.0.4, the layout for our site loses all margins.

What’s even more odd is that the plugin has been updated on my test site, and the layout looks fine there.

Is there any way I can do the latest update without having layout issues?

I can provide more details if necessary.

Hi There,

Can you please go to Dashboard -> X -> Settings scroll down to System section and clear the style cache.

Let us know if that fixes your issue. If not helps please send us your website details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

I’m not seeing the Settings feature under Dashboard -> X

Hi There,

You have updated cornerstone not the theme,
Please update the theme so that it will work. You may facing compatability issue now due to diffrent vertion of theme and plugins.

Please check update guide.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. I have my X theme updated to the latest version (6.1.3), but I still can’t see ‘Settings’ and when I attempt the cornerstone update, it messes with my formatting still.

Hello @pdas,

Thanks for updating the thread.

If you are not seeing the usual option under X Theme menu then there might be a case that update didn’t went properly. I tried accessing the website that’s attached in your licence manager but it’s asking for site login details (URL in secure note). Can you please share login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

In the mean time, please try out following:

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. If you’re using a child theme, switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.