Cornerstone is removing all the portfolio section when I am editing portfolio with cornerstone

When I am trying to edit any portfolio post with cornerstone it not showing any section in it but when I am editing the page in wordpress default editor it showing all the cornerstone shortcode of all the sections? how to fix it?

Hi,

Kindly do the following.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
    4). Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

I tried all but still facing same problem

Your issue sounds like the builder data was corrupted. Did you migrate your site before this happened? What did you do before this happened?

Thanks.

I disabled the cornerstone editor and again enable it, after doing this now I am facing this issue

I see. If you switch (disable) from Cornerstone to the default WordPress editors, the Cornerstone data will get deleted. The solution to this would be to restore from a database backup. If you don’t have a backup, you will have to manually build your page in Cornerstone again.

Thanks.

there is no other way except restoring from backup?

Hi There,

Did this only happen to the portfolio posts? How about the pages? Try installing and running the Transient Cleaner, remove all transient, but do not optimize tables.

Also, try restoring to a previous revision.

If none of this works, then yes, restoring the database from the date before this issue occurs will be the last resort.

Thanks,

This happening to only portfolio posts and if we edit page in wordpress editor thn it showing all the shortcodes and showing perfect on portfolio view page, it only effecting when I edit the page in cornerstone editor.

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

where do i need to send you wordpress admin and username?

Hi there,

You can add your credentials in a secure note, you should see a secure note button or icon in your post.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.