Cornerstone is not working

I updated my cornerstone to 2.1.3. Once I updated, I cannot use the editor in staging. I had to make an urgent change and could load the editor on the production side. But after making the change, I get a message saying content cannot be changed. I am not concerned that much about the cornerstone on the production side. I want to make sure it is working properly on the staging side. I am attaching the credentials via the secured note.

Is there a detailed manual for 2.1.3. When I look at the pages on the production side, the editor looks quite different.

This is very urgent and appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Hello @yshankar,

Thanks for writing in and we are sorry to hear that you seem to be having some issues. Regretfully, it seems as though I am unable to login using the credentials you’ve provided. Upon my first login attempt, an error message came up saying that my login credentials were incorrect and there were too many login attempts (this was my first), and to try again in a minute. I tried again a minute later, and double-checked that I entered in the exact credentials provided, and I still received the same error messages.

That being said, if you have not done so, it is likely that this could all be due to a caching issue. As is recommended in our Knowledge Base, we have a procedure we ask all users to follow when updating to ensure that no caching conflicts arise, as this typically accounts for the vast majority of “problems” that come up after an update:

If after following all those steps you find that you still are having issues, don’t hesitate to double-check the credentials provided so that we can login and take a look.

Cheers!

what login info do you want…sometimes you guys want FTP login and sometimes as an admin. I had sent you the user credentials for FTP…Thanks.

Actually I have solved the problem. There was a conflict with one of the plugins. Thanks.

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile: