Cornerstone is not working - sections, rows, and elements on top of each other, and new content does not show up when added

Looking for some help. I am trying to make a new webpage, and when I add new rows they end up on top of one another, and nothing else shows - such as text, background images, etc. For example, I add a row to section 2, and it appears at the very top of the page, right on top of the row in Section 1, even though Section 1 column 1 is down below. When I add a background image for Section 1, it does not show up. I add text and the element is there, but when I actually add the text, nothing. Thanks for the help.

Hey @chezziebr,

Layout and builder issues usually are caused by caching and optimizations. Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin and your host has a built-in caching system, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins and contact your host to clear caching on their side also or ask them to teach you how to clear cache in your site.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Thanks for the help. We ran a few updates and found one plug in that was conflicting, so all good!

You’re welcome. Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.