Cornerstone is not validated - X Theme doesn't work

I have X- Theme installed from the license I purchased on Black Friday. Any time I try to do anything I just get the spinning wheel. I also have the message “Cornerstone is not validated”. I tried deleting cornerstone and updated X-theme to get Cornerstone to update as well and nothing happened.

I am not sure what to do in order to use the theme. Thanks for your help

Hi Ron,

If you have X theme, no need to validate Cornerstone. It comes free with X theme.
We only validate Cornerstone when by buy it as a standalone plugin and you were going to use it with other plugins. Since this is not the case for you, no need to validate.

Please try manually updating X theme. Then try to delete cornerstone so it will be installed automatically again.

See our changelog here.

Hope this helps.

I can’t get anything to work – all I get is the black square with the spinning white circle.

X is installed. whenever I click theme options, cornerstone, templates, etc from the right “X” menu I get the black square and nothing happens. It seems it is stuck trying to do anything.

I have deleted and reinstalled X Theme and it did not help.

any suggestions?

Hello Ron,

Since nothing is helping, pleasee provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate your issue. We will resolve it for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.