Cornerstone is NOT showing up

Hello,

Cornerstone is not showing up as an edit option when creating a post. Previously it showed up and worked, but no longer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Larry

Hi Larry,

Please take a look at the release notes:

You just need to re-enable Posts from the new Permissions manager.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

I tried to access the release notes using the link that you supplied, but it says it doesn’t exist. Also, I can’t find the Permissions Manager.

I found the permissions for Posts and everything is checked on, but still no cornerstone.

Hi @IRGmarketing,

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Update also your setup to the latest version.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Larry,

I’ve checked your website and I can see you are running Cornerstone version 3.1.4 (which is the latest version), however you are still running X theme version 6.1.3 which isn’t the latest version, please upgrade the theme to the latest stable version 6.1.4 and recheck this issue.

Thanks.

Updated Theme and cornerstone and I am seeing the same issue. Not cornerstone option when creating a new post.

Hi there,

I checked your site and Post are not enabled in the Permission Manager.

I have gone ahead and enabled it:

You should be able to use Cornerstone for posts now.

Hope this helps.

Hello Jade,

I can’t see where do you find this. I don’t have cornerstone on my post anymore so I’m interested.
I have it for the page, but it doesn’t load.
And woocommerce don’t work anymore. This update is catastrophic for my business !

Please help !

Céline

Thanks for the update on ensure posts and pages is turned on. I have the same problem.

I have updated everything, increased my php memory and ensured it is version 7.2, I have gone through and shut of every plugin and now toggled on all page and post functions.

I still can not edit my pages with cornerstone.

Hi Céline,

Kindly double check if you have updated both X and Cornerstone to the most recent version and you should be able to find the Permission Manager. Please take a look at the screenshot I have previously posted.

Once you’re able to find the Permission manager, you will have to enable Cornerstone to the post and products by enabling them. You can do so by clicking on the switch icon. You will know if it is enabled if it turns green and you will see the configure option.

In case the issue persists, please post a new thread with your admin details so that we can check this further.

HI @rpcv,

Kindly try the suggestion on the other thread and post a new one if you are still having an issue.

Thank you.

This issue has been resolved. Thank you Jade!

1 Like

You’re welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.