Cornerstone is not saving one my frontpage

Hello Dear Support

I have X theme since over 2 years now and have since last week started to make some major content changes on the site. This morning I inserted the classic image slider to my front page. Since then I can NOT save anymore on that particular page in cornerstone. I have noticed that the page has become somewhat slower after the changes I inserted during this week, But what exactly could make it stop saving in cornerstone does still eludes me after hours of research. Any help here would be crusial.

Best Regards
Yousef

Hi @wpshake,

Thanks for writing in.

First, backup your site.

Then, Share us your admin credentials in a secute note so we could check your setup closer.

Thanks.

Hello

I have sent a secure note with the admin credentials.

Thanx

Hi Yousef,

You seem to have missed including the URL of your site. Kindly provide it as well so that we could check it.

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.