Cornerstone is not loading after latest X update

After the latest X update I am unable to load Cornerstone when trying to edit my pages.

WP is up-to-date.
Plugins have been deactivated and Cornerstone tested.
X is up-to-date.
I’ve removed validation and revalidated the site.
Nothing is working.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Can you try the following

1. Clear your plugin cache, browser cache and systems cache(under X > Settings)
  1. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory and max execution time or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Same issue. Sent a secure note with login info.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

I have tested everything including the 3rd party plugin testing and it is still the same. How did you do the updates? Did you do it manually or using the Automatic updates via the dashboard? It seems that the css styling is missing. Would you mind re installing the theme and Cornerstone? If nothing is helping, please give us your ftp details so that we can investigate and resolve the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Auto-updated through the dashboard.

Hello There,

I already checked every thing and it seems that some of the css styling of cornerstone is not loaded or corrupted. Could you please re install X and Cornerstone? Could we ask for the ftp details so that we can take a closer look at your theme files?

Thanks in advance.

I have supplied the ftp information in a secure note. Have you been able to check on this? This is a frustrating and urgent issue we need resolved, please. Thanks

Hi There,

The version of Wordpress you have is behind 4.8.3, the latest is 4.9.7, since this is a live site I advise that you restore the site from before this issue happened.

Then duplicate the site on a staging server, and do the updating there first (WP, Theme, Cornerstone, & Plugins) this way we can address the issue that might occur and address it, before you applied the update on the live site.

- How to duplicate a WordPress Site
- Updating WordPress
- Updating Your Themes and Plugins
- Latest Version Compatibility

If you have any caching and/or optimizer feature (plugin, server-side, CDN) on your site, please clear and deactivate those for now.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.