Cornerstone is not availeble in Wordpress Backend. Where can I download the zip?

Dear Support,
I did the pro update and installed a new wordpress version on a different domain. Activation was successfull, all fine. I searched cornerstone but couldn’t find the original plugin. Only the 0.7.5 Version by Archetyped (is now installed, but no cornerstone). Where can i download the newest .zip version of cornerstone?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Constantin,

Since you are using Pro, you do not need to install Cornerstone separately as it already comes native to Pro. Also, if you have Cornerstone active on the site prior to activating Pro, it will get deactivated when Pro is enabled.

Hope this explains it.

Thank you! I now want to install the demo content but the button in the backend “Addons” is missing. Pro child theme is activated. This is different to the normal X version I used before. How can I install the demo content now?

Hi Constantin,

Demo import is only applicable for X theme since the demo were old and meant for standard setup where is no custom header and footer (Pro header and footer builder). You could try import templates instead or from design cloud, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.