Cornerstone is loading into itself

I’m having this issue occur on TWO of the sites I own.

I’ve determined that it is the core install of woocommerce. I need woocommerce for both sites so I need help troubleshooting this?

Thanks,

Hello @erdesigns,

Thanks for writing in!

As you have narrowed down to WooCommerce, please make sure that you are using supported version of WooCommerce 3.6.5. If you are using latest version of WooCommerce then please do following:

1. Deactivate and delete WooCommerce from Plugins > Installed Plugins. Doing so won’t delete the WooCommerce contents like products.
  2. After that using the URL shared below, download latest supported version of WooCommerce.
  3. From Plugins > Add new select the file to upload and install WooCommerce.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.6.5.zip

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I followed your instruction but the issue is not resolved

Hello @erdesigns,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that case please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look at the setup.

Thanks.

Hello @erdesigns,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

We don’t offer email based support nor we are permitted to share email address to create account. I suggest you to create a administrator account using a your own test email address and share the credentials with us in secure note.

Thanks.

I’ve add the credentials to the very first comment I posted.

Hi, @erdesigns,

Thank you for the information. I managed to add a new test page and see the problem you are experiencing. Now I see that you have many Woocommerce related plugins, I know you mentioned you tested those, but I will need to do the test and deactivate the plugins and check them one by one by activating them.

The website is live, and I fear deactivating plugins might cause changes and unexpected behavior. I suggest that you ask your hosting service provider to create a staging version of the website so that we can do the tests.

I also should mention that our theme is working with no problem with the core Woocommerce plugin, I tested that in many installations, so this must be some isolated issue on your installation that we are trying to find.

Thank you.

Hello again,

My test on the local installation was with the version 3.6.5 of Woocommerce. I see another report regarding this and investigating. Please kindly downgrade the Woocommerce installation to the compatible version at the moment.

Thank you.

Me again,

Sorry for these multiple replies, I managed to test the case on my local installation with version 3.7.0 of Woocommerce and I could not replicate the issue.

I still gonna need the staging version of the website to do more testing.

Thank you.

I’ve deactivated plugins the exact way you’ve described and it ultimately was the core Woocommerce plugin. I will create a staging environment and let you know.

Sure, let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Please use the same login info for http://staging.justamileaday.com/

Hey @erdesigns,

The credentials for the live site doesn’t work for the staging site. Please check.

Thanks.

Hi @erdesigns,

The given information did not work for me. Maybe there is some problem on our side? I will share the information that I used and failed to login for you to check and see if we do it correctly.

Thank you.

Those credentials should work now

Hello @erdesigns,

The given credentials still do not work for us.
Can you please double-check it again?

Thank you.

Hi,

Glad you sorted things out and sorry for the delays, I knew I’ve track down a couple of this issue before.

Cornerstone continually loading the launch page
Howdy! What would you like to launch - woocommerce

Rest assured that this is now mark as resolved on our issue tracker, stay tuned for the next release.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.