Cornerstone is broken

Hi! Cornerstone has been acting weird last days. Removing ends of words and creating empty spaces on the website (while they’re not visible in cornerstone itself). Now Cornerstone is completely disappeared from the site!

Help!!!

Hi There,

I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but didn’t update the X theme yet.

Could you please update the X theme as well?

Thank you.

Hi! Thanx for your reply. I did update X theme earlier this day. It wouldn’t work at first, but it did 2nd time.
It’s a few hours ago now, but still no Cornerstone…

Hello @devideomakers,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Today we have released a new update that’s a bug fix release. I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to version 6.1.6 and 3.1.6 respectively.

I am also taking couple of scenarios:

1. Cornerstone is not appearing any where: If that’s the case then try to deactivate and delete Cornerstone from Plugins and installed plugins. After that visit X > Validation to automatically download Cornerstone.
  2. Edit with Cornerstone is not appearing: If edit open is not showing up then under X > Settings > Permissions > General make sure to turn Cornerstone on pages and or posts.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.