Cornerstone iFrame Response Incomplete due to Page Duplication

Someone on my team used a page duplicator to make copies of a few pages on a site using X Theme and Cornerstone. We used to be able to edit those pages but now am getting the following error on only the pages that were duplicated:

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

It shows the origin and preview URL. The origin URL is the original page that the duplicate was made from and the preview URL is the URL I am trying to edit.

On one page there is a red error at the top right of the screen that says: Uh oh!
The preview HTML did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

There are a total of 3 pages with the errors. All other pages load fine and are editable.

Is there a way to update the pages receiving this error? I realize that he should have made the source page a template and then started with a fresh page but it was done.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Sorry, but I could not suggest anything without checking the page.

You can try clicking on skeleton mode and check the contents of each element in your page.

Make sure your content has no missing html tags.

Yes, I would also recommend that you use the theme’s native template manager instead of page duplicator.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.