Cornerstone front end conflict

I keep getting this error message after trying all the suggestions in the forum and after contacting my host provided who increased my PHP and confirmed that my caching was working…It is the same on my online staging site and on my local dev site. Same error message.

Hi there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

If this doesn’t work, kindly provide us with the admin details of your site so that we can check it.

Thanks.

Working on it. I have a dev site for building and a staging site. I will let you know how it goes.

Sure! Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Finally got back to it and it is the same error message after trying all the “fixes” and Googling until I am blue–and SO tired of fighting Cornerstone. Who has time for all this? Please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating the thread. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thanks so much for the sift response! Inexplicably, I can’t seem to find password info at the moment… will be right with you

It is a local host dev site (“Desktop Server”) Will you be able to access it?

Hello There,

If it is accessible outside of your network, then we maybe able to access the site. if it is only for your local site, then we cannot. You might need to set up a staging site instead so that we can access it and test the site.

Please let us know how it goes.