Cornerstone freezing when I try to delete anything

hello, the site is http://kitchenandbathroomdemolitions.com.au
cornerstone version 1.0.11 I have uninstalled and re-installed updated all that could be.
I have disabled all other plugins so no conflict.
cornerstone fust freezes when trying to delete anything

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

If that does not help, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

hello I tried this and I still cannot delete anything

Hi There,

We’ve seen this issue before on previous version of X and Cornerstone.

Please update your X (4.3.0) and Cornerstone (1.0.11) to the latest versions (X 5.2.5 / CS 2.1.7).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.