Cornerstone flex slider

Hello support people.

I’ve searched past topics, learned to set no container, header, footer in page setup, but I want my slider to have width of the full site, how do I do that?

Tried basic css but that didnt work.

Hey there,

Ensure you’ve disabled the Column Container option under Row settings and you have side paddings set to 0px.

Thanks.

Great, it worked, somehow I got always redirected to column, skiping “row” every time.

Another question is, ethos 2 demo has arrow down middle over the picture wich serves as a scroll to next content.
How to approach designing that feature?

Hi There,

On Ethos 2 that is an option when using Revolution Slider Above or below the masthead.

To activate it you click edit page and once you are on WP classic editor, scroll down and you will find where to turn on.

In case you want to emulate that using Cornerstone, you could add the following code to raw code element or text element.

<a href="#x-section-2><i class="x-icon x-icon-chevron-down" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Add on the style box of the raw code or text element.

font-size: 20px; margin: auto;

Hope it helps

Thank you

it took some tweaking but I have it where I wanted to, tho for perfect result I will buy revolution slider and solve my problem

Hey there,

Glad you’ve sorted it out. Revolution Slider comes bundled with the theme, you don’t have to buy it please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71 You can install Revolution Slider via X > Overview section

Hope this helps.