Cornerstone Error Message

Hi,

When trying to edit pages using Cornerstone I’m getting the following error message. Tried all the usual stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need admin access please tell me what email address to use. Many thanks.

Hello Mark,

The X and Cornerstone version of your site seems to be incompatible that is causing the issue.

Please make sure that both X and Cornerstone are updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Jade. I’ve updated everything but I’m still getting the same error message. This is happening in both Chrome and Mozilla.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the details!

The cornerstone is working fine on my end without any issue. I checked the same page that you had the issue.

Can you please check in a different PC or network.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

I don’t have another PC but it seems to be working fine now. Must have been an issue with the server I guess.

Many thanks for your time

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.