Cornerstone Error - Class-shortcode-finder.php

/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php

I got an error after running the update that the above file was missing. It displayed the error like 4 times on the site. I have rolled back now so not visible.

1 Like

Hi @stuartborders,

I’m sorry to hear you had an issue when updating. That file is definitely part of the plugin, so you may need to just reinstall Cornerstone. An easy way to do this would be making sure X is 7.0, then delete Cornerstone. You should get a prompt to install it again. It will install the latest version which will have that file.

I am getting a very similiar issue:

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 206

Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 210

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 256

Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 258

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 274

Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/brockbu3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 276

2 Likes

Hi @brockbusu,

Please follow the suggestion above to reinstall the Cornerstone, and make sure both X and Cornerstone are in the latest version (X 7.0.1 and Cornerstone 4.0.1), and make sure your Wordpress is in the latest version too.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins
Updating WordPress

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

Hi @brockbusu,

Please check this related thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-error-wp-content-plugins-cornerstone-includes-classes-components-class-shortcode-finder-php/64468/15

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.