Cornerstone elements not loading before it

Hi,
I have a problem with new elements in Cornerstone. I’m working on a page with tons of elements, and all worked fine until now. Now I’m trying to add a new element but this is not loading in the page (the page loads fine before the element, but after it all crashes). I can save the page in the editor, but if I leave the editor page and came back to it the new element disappear.
I already increase the memory_limit in php.ini and max_allowed_packet in my.cnf.
What can I do?

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi @Prasant, I have already clear the cache from X Settings and I don’t use CDN. I’m working on a local version of Wordpress with no plugin installed.

Hi Alessandro,

I see, unfortunately, we can’t check it since on your local. Could you try setting up a temporary online copy of your site so we could check? And please export the page that has this issue as a template.

You can save your page as a template like this

Then go to X or Pro > Templates and export your saved template and upload it in dropbox, then provide the download URL in the secure note. I like to test the content of your page too.

Thanks!

@Rad thanx for the reply.
Tomorrow I’ll upload the website, I’ll export the template and I’ll provide you the credentials.

Hi Alessandro,

Please clarify what new element did you add to the page that broke it. You can export the page template upload it to a sharing site like Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the download link, so we can test it on our Dev Site.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.