Cornerstone elements not all loading or keeps spinning

Dear Themeco,

Hopefully we can work this out.

I still have problems with Cornerstone. The site builder loads, but elements keeps spinning, or sometimes not load.
I’ve checked all others posts about this subject, but didn’t help so far.

This i’ve checked:

• PHP version of hosting: 5.6.32-1~dotdeb+7.1
  • Added php_value memory_limit 256M, php_value max_memory_limit 512M, php_value upload_max_filesize 40M, php_value post_max_size 42M in .htaccess
  • Did a clean wordpress installation with no other plugins.
  • Tried different browsers

Can you please take a look of what is going wrong. My hosting company can’t help me out.

I will send a private message with login.

Thank you in advance,

Jules

Hi There,

Unfortunately the given credentials don´t seem to be working.

Please refer to this article and let us know if it helps.

Otherwise please provide working credentials.

Thank you!

Thank you for your reply.

Somehow the user was not saved. The given credentials should work well now.

I do not see any errors when starting or working in cornerstone. Also in de developer tab I can’t see anything strange.
I’ve checked the HTTP/HTTPS part, but that should be all okay.

Maybe you can login, to experience it yourself.

Thank you in advance,

Jules

Hi Jules,

The login is still not working.

ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Please check again.

Thanks

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.
I set the password again, and tested the account.

It really should be working now.

Sorry again!

Hi there,

It still the same, I tried different combinations and nothing is working. Perhaps we need to point your IP to our hosts file?

Thanks!

As this is not on my own server this can have something to do with security or your IP is blocked at my hosting provider as there were too many login attempts.

Can you provide me your country and public IP adress. Then I can add this to the server whitelist.

Hi There,

As our staff members are spread around the globe, please ask your hosting provider to disable the geo protection temporarily.

Thank you!

They are not able to do that as it is shared hosting. Is it possible to enter through a VPN with a server in the Netherlands selected?

Can you point my ip to your host file? See private message.
Is there another possibility? Teamviewer or so?

I’m really out of options. :frowning:

Hopefully we can work something out!

Hi there,

Still no luck, but I think this isn’t related to VPN or IP being blocked, because it should be completely inaccessible. Would you mind creating a new user and provide the login credentials?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Could you try this, please ping vir-test.nl ( https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/How_to_run_a_ping_test ) then please provide the IP you’re getting. The IP I’m getting is 93.94.226.25, if it’s different from the IP you’re getting then that means we’re accessing a different instance of your site.

Thanks!

No, when I ping the site from CMD box I get 93.94.226.25.
My own ip from where i am accessing the website is like i mentioned before.

Hi there,

That means we’re just accessing the same site, but I couldn’t log in. Perhaps it’s database related?

Could you try providing a video recording of the issues while browser developer console is open? Please switch to console and network section back and forth so I could see if there are any issues while you’re loading the cornerstone.

Thanks!

Here you are:

https://179ae0370a4e0d0d4fae-963de0188ab6d3b8c8e90d920d179cde.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/capture_cornerstone.avi

Hi there,

The video is not playable, tried it with VNC player and converted to another format too, and still not playable. Please provide it in mp4 format.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Ah, looks like related to the existing contents. Please export your page content as cornerstone template and provide the download URL here. I’ll try that too.

For the meantime, please try cloning your page and remove the builder’s element one at the time, save and reload the builder every time you delete an element. Do it until you find the content that’s causing this issue.

Thanks!

I do not think one specific element is causing the issue.

When i create a new page, based on een blank template with no header or footer, and I only add one text element, it is even not refreshing when I update the text.

Do you still want the export?

Hi there,

Then it must be a connectivity issue. It should refresh the preview as you change it. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm any of this as I can’t login to your site.

What do you get in your browser console/network when you edit the text? If it says pending in any of requests then it could be related to connectivity or performance of your site. Does it get too much traffic? You also mentioned that it’s a shared hosting, and shared hosting has limited resources and usually prone to performance issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.