Cornerstone Editor sitting on load page

When attempting to do anything using cornerstone, it just sits doing this. Cleared cache, tried a different browser, all is updated. HALP!

Hello @asteinbacher,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have Pro Theme licence but when I checked your website that’s attached in licence page, it’s using X Theme and Cornerstone. I think you converted X Theme licence to Pro Theme but haven’t upgraded X to Pro theme files. URL and screenshot in secure note.

Here is something I can suggest you at the moment.

1. I see that you are using cache plugin. Please cache and disable optimization services.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
    • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  3. Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.
  4. Try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case. Also can you please give us to the permission to troubleshoot the problem? We may have to perform some tests on the website which may effect the performance, appearance, layout and functioning of website temporarily.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.