Cornerstone Editor Problem

The Cornerstone editor is not working correctly. I am able to get into the page to edit with Cornerstone, but not able to click into the area I want to edit. I’ve updated the theme and all plugins, restarted my computer and tried using a different browser. The site is https://www.allergyatlanta.com
Can you please advise?

Hi there,

Please go to the plugins section of the WordPress dashboard and deactivate all plugins except Cornerstone. Then check to see if the problem is gone. If so kindly activate the plugins one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

Also, if you have a cache plugin, make sure that you clear cache and deactivate for testing.

If the problem persists, kindly create a new page to recreate the issue and get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• Admin URL
  • Admin Username
  • Admin Password
  • Name of the test page created to check

Thank you.

Hi,

I Could not replicate the issue and I could , select, move around, edit save changes on your page :

Atlanta Allergy Clinic - Draft

Can you clean your browser cache and test it again? If that does not help please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thanks