Cornerstone editor having issues

I went in to edit my website with Cornerstone recently, and it gets stuck, endlessly showing the loading wheel without ever loading the page editor in Cornerstone. All plugins are updated including Cornerstone, and X Theme is also using the latest version. I tried deactivating all plugins except Cornerstone, and the problem persists, so I know it is not a plugin conflict either. Please advise thanks!

Site ur:

Also, please know that I already followed all of the steps in the support question below and it did not resolve the issue:

Hello @senvas,

Thanks for writing in! A loading screen would probably because you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

And if this does not work for you, please provide us access to your site in a secure note so that we can take a closer look. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Hello @senvas,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us.
It seems that the given username is incorrect.

Can you please double check? Thanks.

Hi,

I checked and Cornerstone seems to be working fine. Can you provide us the url of the page you are having an issue with.

Please note that all pages that are built in cornerstone can only be edited within Cornerstone.
Editing the page outside of Cornerstone will corrupt the cornerstone data and you can no longer edit the page back in Cornerstone again.

Thanks

Sure - it is this one:

https://lostboyzinc.org/annual-reports/

Bizarre…I actually tried just now and it is finally loading. I guess I’m good to go then. Thank you!

Hi,

I checked and that page opens instantly in Cornerstone.

I am using chrome browser, try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.