Cornerstone edit button is gone after the new WP release

I can’t create a new page with Cornerstone!

Hi There @Warlaumont

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin cause this issue.

If you’re using a child theme, try switching to your parent X theme and see if your child theme customizations causing this issue.

If you’re using a caching plugin, disable them temporarily as well while you’re testing.

In case if you cannot isolate your issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to further investigate your issue.

Thanks!

I’m still using an older version of Cornerstone (2.0.6) I didn’t upgrade because I didn’t like the new interface and at the time there was a tons of problems with the upgrade. Could it be the reason why I’m experiencing this issue and is it prudent to upgrade from this far back at this point.
Thank you .

Yes, that version of Cornerstone and also the X version you’re using would not be compatible with WordPress 5.0. Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version. But, please follow the best practices in updating themes and plugins at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.