Cornerstone downgrade

Hello

Where can I find older version of cornerstone… ?
Today I updated X and Cornerstone and I can not edit pages… Before update I was not able to save page.

There are some errors when I open developer console , but I was able somehow edit pages and save them.
I have tried to solve the errors, I turned off cache plugins and only there are few plugins active and still a lot of errors. I have no idea what is wrong,

http://www.halove-centrum.cz

Hi there,

I have checked your site and you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but not X which is causing an incompatibility issue.

Kindly update X as well to the latest version then clear your site’s cache.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for response

I have updated to newest version of X, deleted cache with plugin and same result.
I can see just huge icons, very basic style.

Hi Daniel,

Here’s a screenshot of how it’s rendered on my end. Make sure to clear browser cache as well before testing.

I see that you’re using a third party plugins for buttons. Try disabling it and test it again.

If you’re still having the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note along with some screenshots of your issue. So that we can identify the actual cause and assist you further.

Thanks!

Hi

Sending scree shots

Hi @Had,

I can confirm that, and it’s not due to plugins. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? I like to check if there are any internal logs.

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

I’ll check again and sending…

Hi @Had,

Would you mind updating your Wordpress core to 4.9.7? The latest versions are meant for latest platform as well.

And it’s not logging any error either, perhaps it’s related to the media library system of your current Wordpress core.

Thanks and let me know :wink:

oh, I forgot it…

It looks it is working well…

Thank you, great support

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.