Cornerstone doesn't work after the update

I’ve ran all the updates to Theme X and Cornerstone, and now Cornerstone won’t display my pages for me to edit. They are there.

You will send me a list of 7 or so steps to do (the same ones you send everybody) but I’ve done the stuff on them already exceptt for renaming a the htaccess file because as I understand it, that can screw up my site?

Here’s some info fro teh WP-Serverinfo plugin:
PHP v7.0.27
PHP Memory Limit 768.0 MiB

I’ve cleared my cache, too. It doesn’t make any difference if I turn off my plugins. Cornerstone will show me my pages in a preview, but when I go in to actually EDIT the page, it won’t show any of the content. Sometimes it will show the page title if I’ve left it enabled. But I can’t access any of the layout section or elements.

1 Like

I’m sorry about this. The major X 6.0 / Cornerstone 3.0 update has gone rather smoothly, but a fix made in Cornerstone 3.0.3 meant to address a W3TC conflict introduced this regression in Firefox. Please update Cornerstone to 3.0.4 to resolve this.

Ok – so - how do I update to 3.0.4 by myself? I only just get notified of updates, check off the boxes, and hit “update.” I don’t know how to update a plugin if it’s not asking to be updated.

Nevermind it came along and asked to be updated by itself :smile:

But now it also wants to update X again. This is the 3rd time I’ve said “Okay update X” Why does it keep doing it over and over?

We’re all good here guys! I got it all worked out! Thanks!

Hi There,

There were updates to both X and Cornerstone. You can always check our changelog, if you have any doubts or when you need more information about updates (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-setup-child-themes/57).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.