Cornerstone does not work. Only icon 'add media' showing

Hi,

I updated cornerstone and X theme but am unable to edit my pages in Cornerstone. When I launch it, I get a blank screen with an icon in the top left labelled ‘add media’.

Please help.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

That’s weird, sounds like attachment related. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? I like to check it first.

Thanks!

Thanks.

Ive attached details in secure note.

Hi there,

Your site is a bit slow on my end and there is an internal error when loading the builder’s page (not ajax, but the whole page).

Another weird thing is, I installed debug info plugin on your site so I could get some information but it won’t activate no matter what I tried. Looks like your hosting environment has many internal issues.

For the meantime, please make sure your memory limit is set to 512mb (http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/)

Then please provide your FTP login credentials in case the internal error isn’t memory limit related.

Thanks!

Thank you. FTP credentials in the secure note

I just discovered the error log facepalm It was a plugin clash with popup builder. I removed the culprit and now im getting a loading sign (that black square with a circle inside and a white light going round.

But it seems stuck loading…(so I’ve gone from one issue to another…)

Hi there,

Ah I see, I recommend turning off your cache plugins first. I could do that but let me know if you’re allowing me to disable your plugins. The process could reset your existing plugin settings so please backup your site too.

Having multiple caching is overkill, they are host cache, hummingbird, and W3TC. Please use your host caching since it’s builtin.

Thanks!

You were right. It was a caching overload problem. I removed hummingbird and now have full access. Many thanks Rad.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.