Cornerstone does not work after updates

Hello everybody,
recently I have updated to the newer versions and now my cornerstone has stopped working.

I did read the other posts that are in a similar problem however many of the steps that are mentioned do not work with my scenario for some strange reason such as a permissions category (I cant find it even though I follow the instructions step by step)

When I attempt to edit with cornerstone on any page I get an error message saying

Loading…
close dialogue
session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.

Wordpress v: 4.5.3
X v : 6.2.5

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.2.5
    - Cornerstone 3.2.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

Please update wordpress,theme and cornerstone to latest version.

Wordpress 4.9.8
X 6.3.8,
Cornerstone 3.3.8

and make sure you have the following versions of php and mysql as required by wordpress

PHP version 7.2 or greater.
MySQL version 5.6 or greater

Thanks