Cornerstone does not work after migration with Duplicator to sitegrounds

I have made a site at local by flywheel and then migrated it at sitegrounds with Duplicator plugin all seems to work fine except Cornerstone keeps loading and never opens so I can make changes to the site i tried a solution I saw about migrating Cornerstone with WP Migrate DB but didnt work.
http://georgem.sgedu.site/

Hi George,

I tried checking the site and it seems to look okay on the frontend. However, the issue you might be describing might be happening in the backend.

If so, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

here you are

Hey George,

The error in the console says 2 of Cornerstone’s JS are not found. I’ll link to them in the Secure Note.

Please open this directory in your WordPress install wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/ and check if those files are present. If they are, please ask your web host why they could not be found or returning 404. This is not an issue with our theme.

Thanks.

1 Like

I went inside my directory and there is not a folder js at all what should i do ?

Hi George,

It seems like the migration process broke the Cornerstone plugin. I went ahead and re-installed Cornerstone and now your pages are loading fine in Cornerstone. If you face any further issue I’d recommend you to migrate your site again and this time try using All-in-One WP Migration plugin, here’s a guide that you can follow https://wpshout.com/quick-guides/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you very much all of you great custom service and excellent theme !

Thank you for your nice words and we’re glad we could help.

Cheers!

1 Like

Small question I tried to use all in one wp migration plugin but i have a problem my site is huge (1Gb) and i have max upload size from host at 128 Mb any work around. They suggested to use their automatic migration

do you have any idea about this one ?
Thank you

Hi George,

This might be something we can’t provide a lot of assistance about since you are dealing with a limit in an upload size which is controlled by your host.

If they do not allow you to expand the upload max limit of your site, I am not certain about a way for you to be able to upload a 1 GB file.

Perhaps you might have to ask them if you need to upgrade your hosting account to accommodate the file size of your site.

Hello I have made the migration manually i set up the database and base link structure and all works good except from the photos and links in them or in other buttons and staff. Can you please tell how i can update my links i tried the plugin Velvet Blues Update URLs but it was broking Cornerstone.

Hello George,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked most of your pages. All the buttons and links seem to be pointing to the correct to http://ecobest.gr/. Could you please provide us a link of the page where you are experiencing that it still linked to the old domain?

Regards.

I managed to fix them all everything works good!

We’re glad everything’s sorted out now, George.

Hello again I installed the WPML plugin and tried to make some changes and broke my site so i had to go to backup i had but i didnt had my database backed up so i deleted all the board that this plugin had. Everything good all showing well. After I tried to install it again and activate it cornerston dont show content can you please have a look ?

shows this error
The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

Hey George,

I opened your Home page in Cornerstone and it works (see secure note). Please clear all caches including the browser cache then check the page again. If the issue’s not in the home page, would you mind posting the page that isn’t working?

Thanks.

I activated the WPML plugin can you try again see if it works please

Hey George,

Your pages disappeared so I went to see if this is an issue with our theme so I activated the Twenty Nineteen theme and still the issue persists so this is an issue with WPML. Please contact WPML support.

Thanks.

Okey i managed to fix the problem. Can I ask you if you know the right way to translate with this plugin so i dont break cornerston?