Cornerstone does not allow me to see/edit my Elements

I’ve tried uninstalling reinstalling X Theme and Cornerstone plugin. Here’s what I get:

It shows the correct title/background, but none of my elements. (There should be a text element here and an image in the middle of the page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John

Hello John,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Could you please try following the guidelines below and see if that helps.

• If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge all server cache and disable it until you do the testing.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v7 or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.
  • Check your permalink settings (General -> Permalinks) and set Postname save changes to re-create your .htaccess file.
  • If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, make sure to disable auto minification. For more information, please check this guide (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

Also you can try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If it does not helps, please share website credentials in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Prasant,

Sent you a secure note with the details. Hope you can find the problem.

Thanks,
John

Hello John,

You have sent a private message to Prasant. Only he can see that message and our other staffs will not be able to see and have access to your site. Please add the credentials in the secure note. The secure note will allow all our staffs on duty to see the credentials and continue investigating your issue. For more information how you can get support and be able to use secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

I’ve sent a secure note. Thanks @RueNel
-John

Hi there,

I checked that page and its content aren’t created from cornerstone. Its content is created within Wordpress editor, and this is the upper part of the content

[columnize]
[gap size="-30px"]

[feature_headline type="left" level="h4" looks_like="h5" accent="true"]What is ISPREA?[/feature_headline]
[gap size="-20px"]

[gap size="-30px"]
<span style="color: #000000;">
The International Society of Professional Real Estate Agents (ISPREA) is an organization of the best real estate agents in the world. It is the creation of a high-tech professional who has no affiliation with any real estate entity and is completely impartial as to membership…provided that each member represents the best the industry has to offer!</span>

You should create your page first in cornerstone.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

No, the content was created in Cornerstone. Something happened and now I can’t get it to appear in Cornerstone anymore. So what you’re saying is that it’s impossible to fix the problem, and to start over?

Thanks,
John

Hey John,

That is what we see in your site. The content was built outside of Cornerstone.

That is why you get this message when you switch back to Cornerstone.

Your also using a very old version of X and Cornerstone. In that version, switching to the default WordPress editor to edit content would erase Cornerstone’s page builder data so this might be why you see a blank page in Cornerstone. Regretfully, you will need to rebuild your page in Cornerstone again if you wish to use it. \

You might also want to update to the latest version. But before that, please read our Changelog, Release Notes, and if you’re ready to update, follow our Update Guide

Thanks.

Based on your last post I am unsure if you still need help, in case you do please let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.