Cornerstone display version broken

Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on my website for the past 10 days approx, but it’s been 24h ca since Cornerstone started to display this issue - I think - related to images/ elements including images.

As you can see down below the first two (user and X console) are both displayed correctly, while you can see Cornestone:

I didn’t install any new plugin within the past 24 hours, I use WP Fastest Cache (not pro) and I’ve got latest updates of both X Integrity and Cornerstone.
No clue what is going on here… Would you please help me?

Thanks in advance,
G.

Hi There @dafirstfly

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have enabled maintenance mode and I also see that you’re using the latest version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

Also make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x or later on your server to avoid incompatibility issues. Then try disabling your caching plugin and test your issue again.

If you’re using a child theme, disable it temporarily and test.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi again @mldarshana,

thanks for the quick assistance.
I’m currently running a web server PHP v5.6.30.
I don’t use a child theme, only extra CSS for minor customization.
I’ve also tried to disable WP Fastest Cache and flush the cache from Siteground but it was uneffective.

If it’s ok I will proceed providing you with my login credentials.

Thanks in advance,
G.

Hi G.,

Yes, please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Hi @Alaa,

Ok, I entered a secure note.

Thanks in advance,
G.

Hi There @dafirstfly

It seems there’s a strange issue on your site that is, it will prompt to login again and again.
La sessione è scaduta. Accedi di nuovo per continuare da dove eri rimasto.

Also I see the following message, even though my browser supports cookies.
ERRORE: i cookies sono bloccati o non supportati dal tuo browser. Per utilizzare WordPress devi

Could you please contact hosting provider to resolve this issue first and then let us know, so that we should be able to check your Cornerstone related issue.

Thanks!

That means that the session has expired. I logged out that account to prevent login conflict but it seems it didn’t help anyway. Please try again or provide me with an email so that I can create an admin account for you guys.

Hello There,

I was able to log in and I can see the issue. I have checked everything and all the section, rows, columns and element settings are correct. I am puzzled why it is behaving this way as if the above section is covering the Scarica section but it is not. The section does not display the elements in it. It seems that it is not recognize in the preview.

I saved your page as a template and loaded it in a test page. When I edit it in Cornerstone, the section is showing.

Please check out the secure note.

1 Like

Hello @RueNel,

glad to know that login system isn’t broken as well :sweat_smile:

After further testing I figured that the issue not only revolves around display elements but in building itself: please, see for yourself that Cornerstone prevents you to create a new section with any element in it… Again, I guess I’m still as puzzled as you.

Anyway, this is actually my first time using Cornestone, plus my website is already published. In the case that “Home” page cannot be fixed, how do I substitute it with a new one without having to change permalink?

Thanks in advance,
G.

Hi @dafirstfly,

I manually created the same page which works okay, but after making it identical in all aspect, the issue reappears.

So upon trial and error, the cause of the issue is the Feature Mobile section. There is nothing there actually, just accordion with default texts and an empty global blocks. So I created a sample HOME 2 and deleted that section, and the issue disappears.

Please try removing that section from your live home page. I also saved a backup of your home page content as a template named X STAFF BACKUP HOME.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Rad,

you’re the man! I deleted the Feature Mobile section from the live page and everything works just fine now!

Thanks!

G.

Glad it’s okay now, you’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.