Cornerstone deleted

Hi Guys,

The cornerstone plugin got me a fatal error message. I have deleted it and tried to re-instal. Got a message like “Installation failed: Installation package not available.”. What can I do? Need help. Thanks

Hi @caroline739,

Thanks for writing in.

There are a lot of ways to fix this issue but I will suggest you the easiest way and could surely work.

Installing your cornerstone via FTP.

You could follow the instruction in the link below.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Under x.zip I cannot find cornerstone.zip? Where is it?

Found cornerstone.zip. Installed it, and at the activation got this message "
Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /Users/…hiq/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

So cornerstone is there but I cannot see it on my dashboard

Hi there,

I have checked your license and you seem to be using Pro. If you are, please note that you do not need to install Cornerstone separately as it is already integrated with Pro. Installing Cornerstone while using Pro will cause the issue that you have mentioned.

So kindly login through FTP and go to wp-content/plugins/ then delete the current cornerstone directory that is in there.

Hope this explains it.

Thank you. And now on top where I have “pro” button, I cannot see cornerstone. How can I access it in order to follow tutorials?

Hello @caroline739,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Actually you won’t see the word Cornerstone theme. As my colleague said in previous reply that in Pro Theme, you don’t need Cornerstone, everything is build in. For ex. To access the Settings page, click Pro > Settings. To edit a page, click Pages > All Pages > Edit with Pro.

Thanks.

Thank you guys for helping me out.

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.