Cornerstone CSS reverted back to old revision, by itself

Hi!

I have spent more than an hour working on custom Hero CSS, saving the page at least ten or more times during the progress.

When I was done, suddenly all my work was gone, and the old CSS from before I have started appeared.

This is serious. What could it be?

Firefox, latest X.

Thanks

Hello @Misho,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

There’s a big chance that it might be a server memory issue. You can install a plugin like WP-ServerInfo to check your server info.

Then try increasing your PHP Memory limit. Here’s our guide that can help you with this:

Thank you.

Hi!

It seems that the old bug is still present. I had this issue when a shrotcode like “The Grid” is present on the page (Or “The Grid” element", CSS doesn’t save.

I was convinced it was fixed with the release, but it was not, it seems. I’ll test further and get back to you.

EDIT: confirmed. CSS still does not save. This costs me lot of time and it is a critical bug. I have reported it in the Beta forum. I had it on more than one site. Anything we can do about it?

Thanks!

Hello There,

I have logged in and made some test. I can confirm that it is not saving when there is a Grid present on the page. I have reported this to our developers so that they can investigate this issue further.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.