Thanks for writing in! Session expire error usually related to WordPress core. If you're using an older version of WordPress, try updating to the latest version. If you're already using a latest version, try re-installing WordPress so it fix any corrupted files.
If you're still having issues, then check your PHP version and memory limit. Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X/Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Make sure that you're running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you're not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Check your
PHP Max Execution Time and set it for
120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
- Try increasing your PHP Memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and FTP credentials of your server using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Let us know how it goes.