Cornerstone crash with polylang

I’ve just updated Pro to 1.2.0 and now I have this issue:
“A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
This message pops up every time I try to edit one of the english pages of the website I’m working on. Editing of the italian pages is ok.
The website is www.bio-pack.it
Wordpress is v. 4.8.2. and polylang is v. 2.2.3

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and investigated the issue. I can confirmed that this issue still exist even if the theme is already updated to the latest release Pro 1.2.1. I have temporarily disabled W3 Total Cache and Polylang after that Cornerstone is working back again. Could you please re install Pro theme? There could be a file that were corrupted during the updates. You can check out manual update section in this knowledge base article:

Please let us know how it goes.

As you suggested, I’ve reinstalled Pro manually and done my modifications. Still I’ve encountered a couple of crashes but after a some more tries I’ve managed to enter the edit page.
If you need to contact the developer to fix things up of Polylang here is the wordpress repository link to the plugin page: https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/polylang/
thank you for your help.

Thank you!

just a check: i still have issues with the combo cornerstone+polylang when editing the pages that use the second language. Every time I have to disable polylang, edit the page(s), re-activate the plugin.
I know it’s not a BSOD issue but is this even in a “to fix” list?

Hi there,

I’ve checked the issue tracker and there’s an ongoing bug reported there and I have submitted your ticket as well. We cannot provide any ETA, however we will update you as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Nice, good work then.
I hope to hear from you soon :grin:

Hi there,

Thank you, we already added this to issue tracker. Thank you.

hello,
today while i was trying to update one of my client’s website (with Pro theme) with new content i’ve discovered that cornerstone is not working anymore. it is not related to polylang, since i’ve deactivated it and also tried on another website (without even polylang installed) that is using X Theme and that too is not working.
when clicking “edit with cornerstone” the page stays endlessly with the cornerstone icon pulsating, not loading the page builder.
both websites are on the last updates, for both wordpress and X/PRO theme.
if you need to login here are the credentials to the PRO website

I had the same problem. The only working solution was reverting back to an older version of X and Cornerstone. But now my mobile menu is not working anymore …

Hi @envi_snc

I’ve checked your website and I got the builder working with all other plugins deactivated and the parent theme activated, so there must be a plugin conflict causing this issue.

I suggest doing a plugin conflict test, this can be done by deactivating other plugins installed, then recheck this issue if everything went alright, then you can re-enable the plugins one by one till you figure out the culprit.

Alternatively, you might want to use “Health Check” plugin and enable “Troubleshooting mode”. The good thing about “Heath Check” plugin is that it’s developed by WordPress team and it only affects your logged in session so that other visitors won’t be affected.

I would appreciate also if you can open a new support thread regarding this question as it might not be related to the main issue discussed in this thread, the same would be much appreciated @yowga please.

Thanks.