Cornerstone continually loading the launch page

please see the image I go to edit a page and cornerstone is continually loading the start screen

Hi @wicara,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, you can try other solutions listed below

Thanks

I deactivated all plugins and the problem persisted, with only cornerstone on

also went back to the x theme to see if it was the child and still same issue could I get some one to have a look or what is the next step?

Hi @wicara,

Please increase your PHP Memory Limit, you can follow the guide provided here, and also increase the Maximum Execution Time, you can follow any of the methods provided here.

Please note that some hosting does not allow their users to increase the PHP Memory Limit on their own, better contact your hosting for increasing the PHP Memory Limit.

Thanks,

I believe that we all ready are at this limit
php_value memory_limit 512M
Max EXecution time 300

doubled both and made no difference putting back to the above

Hello @wicara,

Please be advised that you cannot edit the page:

Edit Address page is a dynamic page base from its parent which is https://rodburn.com.au/my-account/. The My Account page must always have this WooCommerce shortcode:

[woocommerce_my_account]

Hope this helps.

no sorry this happens on any page please see the home page below also it loads fine until I go to edit anything and it reloads continually see image

was this meant to be on this post?

Hi @wicara,

I’ve tracked down the problem. When WooCommerce has “Geolocate (with page cache)” is set, it does this issue. I’ve changed it to standard “Geolocate” and it’s working now. We’ll add this to our issue tracker to see if there’s anything that can be done on our end about it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you yes that fixed the issue

You’re welcome!

Hi @wicara, I just wanted to reach out and let you know this issue has been corrected for the next release!

1 Like