Thank you for trying out those steps. That helps in filtering out where the issue is coming from. I saved your page as a template and loaded it in a test page (see secure note) so I could do some testing with the content without touching your original page.
The issue was coming from un-configured and empty Global Blocks.
By the way, I saw them by switching to the Skeleton Mode. The way I could see all the elements added in the page.
If I set those global blocks to "yo"
The issue still persists so I replaced the global blocks with Gap elements. I'm not sure if it had something to do with the empty global block.
Try replicating what I did in the test page to your home page and see the result. Alternatively, you can set the test page as your new home page.
Hope that helps.