Cornerstone Content Builder Not Loading Properly

Today I switched my domain name and hosting company. Everything looked like it transferred properly, however when I tried to edit a page using cornerstone the content builder does not load properly. Please see image.

Any suggestions?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please clear all your site’s caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that resource will be requested from your new domain. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If clearing cache does not work, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Looks like there might be a larger issue than just cornerstone. I am unable to upload new media as well.

Hi There,

Can you walk-through us how did you migrate the site? Did you follow the Migrate Cornerstone Data from Site to Site guide provided here?

Please check the File Permission of your Wordpress files and folder, the wp-content folder might have a wrong permission that is why you can not upload new media. Please check and change the file permission.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.