Cornerstone conflict plugin

ook… done…
yes, you can remove all plugins and all customizations

Hey @CVHHMadrid2017,

I can’t access your admin because of redirect issue (see Secure Note).

Please see this article for a potential fix for that redirect issue.

Thanks.

Right now, im in. I can get in…
i dont understand

Hi there,

I tried checking your site too but I am getting the same message that @christian_y got.

Please let us know if this is sorted so that we can check it.

Thank you.

i cant… because im always in.
Should i start again? I can get into other pages and work as usual, my problem is only in my index page.
I´ve checked all the things: general settings, wp-config.php … SEO plugin… nothing works.
if i give you mi credentials of my cpanel, is useful?..

Thanks

Hey @CVHHMadrid2017,

I still could not access your WP admin even using incognito mode and VPN. We need to check in WP Admin also though checking on your server might also help so please give us cPanel access also.

For the meantime, try creating a new page and set it as your frontpage just to see if it’ll work.

Thanks.

same here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/fully-updated-pro-editor-not-working-the-preview-was-unresponsive-after-loading-this-is-most-often-related-to-a-plugin-conflict-or-aggressive-page-cacheing/22712

Hi @pixys

As we are not sure we have resolved the issue of @CVHHMadrid2017 we will follow up with you on your own thread in order that both of you get the deserved attention.

Thanks

Thank you Joao for addressing this :wink:

You’re welcome.

Hi, I have a similar problem but my developer checked and he didn’t see the problem…Can you help me please ?
Attached is a sreenshot.

Thanks

Hi there, I don’t have a plugin conflict message error but I cannot access any of my pages or posts with cornerstone.
It just stays “loading” with a black loading wheel in the middle but nothing opens so I cannot edit anything.

Hi @CMLabs_JP and @selbymedia

We totally understand that the case seems to be the same. But there are many environmental factors that are in play which we need to take into consideration and check your installation.

Please open up a new thread and explain details of the problem and if this is happening only on one page or all pages. Then get back to us there with the result of the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

After that give us the URL/User/Pass of your dashboard to follow up using the Secure Note functionality of the topic.

Please do not add the login information here as the Secure Note is visible to the original poster of the topic.

Thank you.

Hi @christopher.amirian

Thank you for your help.

This is what happens:
We have 2 versions of our website, english and french. When I’m logged in, I’m on the english version by default. If I need to edit a page, I click “edit page” on the cornerstone section and it is working.

When I switch the language for french, and I would like to edit the page, I get the conflict message. For every pages, not only my homepage.

Something that is also really weird is that, I’m the only person who gets this problem internally. My other coworkers can access this step.

My developer is not in this week, do you think you can help me if I give you my logins informations ? Otherwise I will wait for his return.
(dont’t know if this screenshot can help…)

Thanks

Hey @CMLabs_JP,

You said it’s working for your colleagues. The issue might be in your browser. Please try clearing your browser cache and check if the issue persists. Also try with your browser extensions disabled and also try in incognito mode.

Thanks.

Okay! It’s only working when I’m incognito…do you know the reason?
I cleaned all the rest.

Thank you!

Hi @CMLabs_JP

If you clear your browser cache and the issue persists, it might be related to the addons installed on your browser which dont load when you are in incognito mode.

Please try uninstalling your browser addons.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

hello again!

well, i dont know what is happen with my conflict, so i decided to start over.
I´ve deleted my index page, and i did new again. And works fine.
Maybe this is the solution for other people who has the same problem.

Thanks anyway.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.