Cornerstone "conflict" after disabling plugins

I have two X Theme sites with Cornerstone disabled “due to a scripting conflict”. The conflict doesn’t seem to be consistent as some pages that are nearly identical will still work with Cornerstone.

Since some of the pages have been created in Cornerstone, I’m not able to access most of the static content on my sites; I urgently need to either get cornerstone working again or get all pages converted to non-cornerstone coding so that I can edit them.

My issue is similar to others but I’m not seeing a consistent fix. I have tried all the recommended fixes, including disabling all plugins, clearing the cache, turning off CDN, etc.

Production site
Sandbox

Thanks

Hi There,

Cornerstone is essential to X.

So if Cornerstone is conflicting with third party plugins, please turn off the third party plugins not Cornerstone.

Please provide your login credentials in a secure note and let us know how to experience the issue you are facing.

Thanks

Hi There,

I can see the issue and there’s no error on the console.

Please try to update the theme first. See our changelog and latest versions here

Clear cache after that and then let us know how this goes.

Hello,

After using the process of elimination, I’m 85% sure that the problem is with a plugin I’ve used (Custom Permalinks). Do you have a suggestion for which plugin I can use to shorten URLs that won’t cause a conflict?

Thanks

Hi there,

Any plugin that changes permalinks will cause conflicts, please avoid using them. If it’s just about shortening them for sharing, then you may use other shortening URL services.

Thanks.